AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)

AuteurMessage
Joachim Hathaway
Joachim Hathaway

Pseudo : coralie.
Face + © : chris pratt. (midnight blues)
Dollars : 0

do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) Empty
MessageSujet: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 11:30

joachim hathaway
citation citation citation citation
nom complet - écrire ici. âge et lieu de naissance - écrire ici. origine et nationalité - écrire ici. statut familial - écrire ici. métier, niveau d’études - écrire ici. statut civil officiel - écrire ici. est à eagle state depuis - écrire ici. traits de caractère - écrire ici. aspiration - écrire ici à quoi aspire votre personnage: famille, argent, popularité, etc. groupe - the perfects. avatar - chris pratt.
Sorting Out The Dirty Laundry
Comme vous pouvez le constater, deux modèles sont disponibles selon ce que vous préférez faire. Ce modèle-ci vous permet donc de développer la partie identification plus en profondeur que les autres. Ainsi vous n’aurez pas à répondre à des questions pour mieux connaître le personnage ou des points précis pour cette section. Nous vous demandons simplement 10 lignes qui pourraient être importantes et qui ne sont pas au-dessus. Il n’y a pas de minimum de points. Nous saurons vous guidez si ce n’est pas assez.
Pour faciliter la tâche, voici une idée de présentation avec un code: nom du point 1 deux lignes d’écriture. nom du point 2 deux lignes d’écriture. nom du point 3 deux lignes d’écriture. nom du point 4 deux lignes d’écriture. nom du point 5 deux lignes d’écriture.

The More You Know, The Juicer It Gets
pseudo/prénom - coralie, DÆLLING. âge et pays - 22, france. type de personnage -  famille prédéfini. avatar - pratt. autre - namaste.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Abby Hynde
Abby Hynde

Pseudo : rivendell, lucie.
Face + © : vikander | av@vendelou ; sign@tumblr.

secrets that I never want to know
relationship(s):
availability + language: available, fr [dean, you ?]

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 12:36

toi, la famille, chris, l'avatar .. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262 t'es perfection. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 120843783
Ravie de te voir ici ma coco, bienvenue. I love you
Kell Harker
Kell Harker

Pseudo : scythe, ven.
Multinick : tove h.
Face + © : max irons, witchling + tumblr.

relationship(s):
availability + language: open, french/eng (gin)

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 12:40

Je plussoie Abby do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 816402229 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 816402229
Bienvenue et bonne rédaction do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 3314506623 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 3314506623 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2572456462
Micah Eisley
Micah Eisley

Pseudo : Mixsy-Cute
Face + © : Bilson + luxreterna
Dollars : 100

relationship(s):
availability + language:

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 12:50

Chris do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 330365939
Bienvenue parmi nous do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 3305127060
Gin Smart
what beauty is evil yet to cause
Gin Smart

Pseudo : witchling, clau.
Multinick : that cop guy.
Face + © : danielle campbell, © gallaghers
Dollars : 185

relationship(s):
availability + language: fr/eng [sophia, kell, william, connor, kobe, lester]

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 15:28

MON CHRIS PRÉFÉRÉ! do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262
bienvenue parmi nous avec ses choix de FIFOUS. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 3680268373 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 325716582 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2419317407 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 330365939 oh puis un Hathaway, amennnn. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 952887690
Franny Hathaway
Franny Hathaway

Pseudo : florence
Face + © : lucy hale + pearlman

relationship(s):
availability + language:

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 16:41

do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2883362134 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2883362134 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2883362134 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2883362134 on a des gênes nous quand même do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 182773730 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 182773730
Connor Hathaway
Connor Hathaway

Pseudo : perlman, mathilde.
Face + © : timothée chalamet, mine.
Dollars : 195

relationship(s):
availability + language: ◔ - french (gin, ?)

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 26 Sep - 17:53

Coralie avec le frangin. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 816402229
On est canon quand même. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2211571783
Je te mp demain. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 1961498871
Bienvenue par ici. I love you
Ledell Lee
Ledell Lee

Pseudo : may, nurya.
Face + © : rakim mayers, © endless love.

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 5:17

Fuck i'm about to loose it all do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 170579262
Bon choix de famille, bienvenue par ici. I love you
William Winthrop
YOUNG SCRAPPY AND HUNGRY
William Winthrop

Pseudo : laurie
Face + © : bill skarsgard (clau d'amour)
Dollars : 225

relationship(s):
availability + language: libre • both

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 5:24

CHRIS PRATT OH, STARLORD do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 952887690
ces choix de gue-din que tu nous fait, là do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 567677486 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 567677486 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 567677486

bienvenuuuuuuue joli coeur, et bonne chance pour ta fiche do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 1593559752 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 474752713
Joachim Hathaway
Joachim Hathaway

Pseudo : coralie.
Face + © : chris pratt. (midnight blues)

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 5:52

Olala, trop d'amour ici, j'vous kiff déjà do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 182773730 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2004765744
Merci à tous do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 182773730

@Franny Hathaway et voui et voui do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 345051573 .
Punaise comme le Franny me faisais penser à "Nounou d'Enfer", truc de foufou ! do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 816402229

@Connor Hathaway mathilde do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 1593559752 do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 1593559752 , pas de soucis je t'attend ! do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 3863101395
Zara Daugherty
Zara Daugherty

Pseudo : mannie
Face + © : nathalie emmanuel (antiope) & siren charms (sign.)
Dollars : 95

relationship(s):
availability + language: open (french)

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 20:00

bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche! do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 1593559752
Abby Hynde
Abby Hynde

Pseudo : rivendell, lucie.
Face + © : vikander | av@vendelou ; sign@tumblr.

relationship(s):
availability + language: available, fr [dean, you ?]

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) EmptyMer 3 Oct - 12:30

Le délai concernant ta fiche et ton avatar est écoulé, ta fiche se retrouve donc en danger. do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) 2946841058 Si d'ici deux jours nous n'avons pas de nouvelles, ton compte sera supprimé mais si tu as besoin d'un petit délai, n'hésite pas à le demander. I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)   do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo) Empty

do you want to stick around and see me drown ? (jo)
Page 1 sur 1